NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 5 April 2006 NYCBUG Meeting

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 5 April 2006 NYCBUG Meeting
Date: 5 Apr 2006 01:58:27 -0400

  what="official NYCBUG announcement">

 From: "Announcements only list for NYCBUG \(announcements are not cross-posted
to other lists\)." <announce@lists.nycbug.org>
 Subject: [announce] Wednesday, April 5 NYC*BUG

 April 05, 2006

 NEW Time & Location!
 And it is necessary to RSVP

 Please send an email to rsvp at lists dot nycbug dot org with `RSVP` and
 your full name in the subject line.  Cut off time is 1 pm on Wednesday.

 6:30 pm, Baruch College, CUNY
 Building H, Room 620
 E 25th Street between 3rd Ave & Lexington
 Map

 Past meetings have had a single speaker on a single topic. This time, we
 have a couple of speakers on a couple of useful topics for about 10
 minutes each. Then the floor will be open for *you* to open up a
 discussion on a topic you are dealing with now.

 We are looking for the meetings to be useful tools for what *you* as an
 admin or developer is facing now. This is the time to bring your funky
 solution or problem to the table, like we do with our talk list, and
 open up a live discussion.