Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:44:59 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> They won't be the last rabbits you imagine seeing.

What part in "predatory pricing has the requisite anticompetitive
effect" (ARCO) don't you understand, dear GNUtian dak?

Sorry, I just can't understand. Help me please.

The judge admits that Wallace alleges predatory pricing and yet
dismisses "based on failure to allege an anticompetitive effect".

I don't follow.