Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' "standing"

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' "standing"
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:01:46 +0200

> David Kastrup wrote:
> [...]
>> But it is even more illusionary to think that for some reason, you are
>> the only unappreciated person with intelligence in the universe, and
>
> Oh dear dak, recall that I'm a (so to speak) member of Wallace SWAT.
> That makes us TWO of a kind as you must perceive (at least).

Uh, no.  Wallace does not indulge in your Rumpelstilzchen usenet
posting nonsense, and you don't do anything with him except explode in
glee for every new piece of nonsense he tries selling.

You are cheering for him, but that does not put you in one team with
him.  He is just out for himself in his crash landing course.

>> everybody else must be a gibbering idiot.
>
> Everybody aside for a moment, you're a gibbering idiot.

Everybody aside, there is nobody to compare myself against.