Re: Is it possible to write GPL-Modules for closed-source Software?

From: Stephan Kuhagen
Subject: Re: Is it possible to write GPL-Modules for closed-source Software?
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:05:01 +0200

Hello Alexander

> Stay away from the [L]GPL (aka All Your Base Are Belong To GNU) and
> stick to something non-idiotic like the CPL or (its derivative with
> minor modification regarding patent retaliation) EPL.

Thanks for your fast reply.

But your suggestion is not a good option for me. First I really like the
idea of the GPL and have no problems with its restrictions.

More important than that is, that at least some of my modules will use other
GPLed Libraries and Programs, so those modules have to be GPL anyway.

Regards
Stephan