Re: Wallace's reply brief

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Wallace's reply brief
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:28:57 +0200

John Hasler wrote:

> David Kastrup wrote:
> > Last time I looked, he was not out for selling his copyright, so he is
> > _not_ intending to charge for his IP, but for _licensing_ his IP.
>
> It's hard to tell for sure, but it appears to me that what he wants to do
> is sell copies and _not_ license his IP.

It appears that way to you only because you're dumb typical GNUtian.

 "Plaintiff Daniel Wallace ("Wallace") is a physicist and computer
  programmer seeking to market his own computer operating system
  under a proprietary business model. Wallace brought this suit in
  federal district court claiming antitrust injury from predatory
  pricing."