Re: GNU licenses

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:22:10 +0200

Stefaan A Eeckels wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 13:52:55 +0200
> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> wrote:
>
> > Sez who? Copying (and distribution) under 17 USC 117 (together with
> > 109), for example, doesn't require a license, stupid.
>
> Has your teacher failed to tell you that calling people names lends no
> credence to your arguments? As a matter of fact,

As a matter of fact, all I did was a statement of facts.

It's a fact that copying (and distribution) under 17 USC 117 (together
with 109), for example, doesn't require a license.

It's a fact that GNUtian ams is stupid to boot. Otherwise he would grok
the first fact long ago. I've been telling it all along.