Re: GNU/Linux Super Promotion on VISTA release day.

From: Peter Köhlmann
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Super Promotion on VISTA release day.
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:32:25 +0200

The racist, liar and software thief flatfish blubbered:

> On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:01:44 -0700, Karen Hill wrote:
>
>> X-No-Archive:yes
>>
>> GNU Day everyone,
>>
>> As we are all well aware,  Vista is upon us soon.  This means the MS
>> marketing machine will be in full effect in a few mere months.  Rather
>> than just sit by and let Vista come into dominance, we must perpare a
>>

> I notice the COLA nutsack gang aren't calling you flatfish anymore.
> That's because I took them apart last time so they just make like it never
> happened.
>
> Proof, facts and Linux advocate are words that should never be used in the
> same paragraph.

You lately nymshifted to

Abbie Diaz, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins, ...
... Karel Olish,  Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kendra, ...
Plus many, many, many more.
--
Anyone can make an omelet with eggs. The trick is to make one with
none.