NYC LOCAL: Thursday 5 October 2006 Lisp NYC: Eating and Drinking with Ro

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 5 October 2006 Lisp NYC: Eating and Drinking with Roger Corman
Date: 4 Oct 2006 22:02:56 -0400

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement">

 From: Heow Eide-Goodman <lists@alphageeksinc.com>
 To: LispNYC <lisp@lispnyc.org>
 Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 00:16:48 -0400

 Relive the magic!  If you managed to dodge Roger Corman "the man, the
 myth, the s-expression" mere years ago, consider taking your liver on a
 trip down memory lane:

   http://www.tilton-technology.com/rogercormannyc.html

 Roger Corman, father and namesake of the popular Corman Common Lisp
 ( http://www.cormanlisp.com ) will be visiting New York City and has
 generously offered an evening of his busy schedule to meet and hang with
 the local lispnycs.

 Spend an evening with Roger, bring your queries regarding running your
 own successful Lisp business, talk shop or just swap pointers on the
 most humane way to let down hundreds of Lisp groupies.

 We will be meeting Thursday October 5th at the Westside Brewery (340
 Amsterdam Ave. off the 1,2,3,9 subway between 76th-77th) from 7:30 to
 9:30 PM.

 (LispNYC's regular monthly meeting will indeed be held the following
 week, expect an announcement shortly.)

 - Heow

 The astute reader will notice that October 5th, 2004 was the date of
 "The First Visiting of Corman".  I hereby declare October 5th to be Meet
 Roger Corman Day!