NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 17 October 2006 NYU Free Culture Club Planning Meetin

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 17 October 2006 NYU Free Culture Club Planning Meeting
Date: 16 Oct 2006 22:29:09 -0400

  what="official NYU Free Culture Club announcement">

 Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:51:58 -0400
 From: "Fred Benenson" <frederick@nyu.edu>
 To: "Free Culture @ NYU's list serv" <free-culture@forums.nyu.edu>
 Subject: [free-culture] Meeting Tuesday Night at 8pm

 Free Culture @ NYU,
   We'll be meeting at Kimmel at 8pm on the 7th Floor in the Student
 Lounge. We'll be talking about our upcoming events, copyright, and a
 project with Stern and Tisch and their business alliance. As usual,
 new members are especially welcome!

 See you then.

 Fred Benenson

 --
 The content of this email message is licensed under a Creative Commons
 Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Distributed poC TINC:

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org