Re: More GPL questions

From: Stefaan A Eeckels
Subject: Re: More GPL questions
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:26:45 +0200

On 17 Oct 2006 06:57:50 -0700
"Louis B. (ldb)" <ldb_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just a minor point of clarification: I'm not including Qt code in my
> SDK, just an example to show how it would be used, if desired.

That was what I understood. IMHO, adding example source code that uses
Qt constructs is absolutely fine. You could consider using the BSD
license for the examples, so that people can use them without
restrictions in their own developments.

> Guys, thanks for all the information. It was quite a read.

It tends to get animated in here. Nice you didn't walk away in
despair :).

--
Stefaan A Eeckels