Re: Gentoo Linux copyright / CDDL question

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Gentoo Linux copyright / CDDL question
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:44:15 +0200

Mike Cox wrote:
[...]
>   http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/copyright/index.xml

"GNU...GNU...GNU...To summarize: copyright assignment refers to
the process of legally changing the ownership of intellectual
property".

Hey ueber GNUtian ams, care to educate Gentoonians that
"intellectual property... is a mirage, which appears to have a
coherent existence only because the term suggests it does."?

I suspect that Gentoonians heretics also don't paticipate in
RMS' boycott of Caterpillar, Exxon-Mobil, Coca Cola Company,
Chinese products, and Harry Potter Books.

Slow fire!!!

[...]
> How would we handle code shared between the Linux and
> OpenSolaris driver?

What's your next question, Cox?