Re: Competing Robin Hood Linux

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Competing Robin Hood Linux
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 07:19:03 +0100

Red Hat (general counsel Webbink) predicts to become a 100% monopoly
in the Linux market in one year.

http://searchopensource.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1228357,00.html

------
In one year's time, Webbink said, Red Hat would be the only Linux
commercial vendor left standing, Microsoft support or not.

[...]

We still believe that we will be the dominant player in the Linux
market, because by that time there won't be any other Linux players.
------

Hm... is this an invitation for Wallace to file another action under
Sherman Act 2 monopolization (in addition to his current section 1
action)?