Re: The GPL is toast in Hamburg (was: German-GPL victorious inFrankfurt

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The GPL is toast in Hamburg (was: German-GPL victorious inFrankfurt district court)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:32:56 +0100

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
> > http://www.usedsoft.com/pdf/presseinfo/usedSoft_PM_Urteil_LG_Hamburg_Final.pdf
>
> Can you explain your email in English?

That pdf is not an email. Or what do you mean?

> (Or, for a private conversation with one person, email that person offlist)

For one thing, it's kind of hard to have a private conversation with the
entire German speaking audience (third party translation help aside for a
moment) on these usenet groups (the message to which you've replied to was
posted to usenet groups gnu.misc.discuss and misc.int-property) while
poking fun at stupid GNUtian dak mostly in English. Hey freedom fighter
Ciaran, do you know what "first sale" is about? Please reply on usenet
(I'm posting this to gnu.misc.discuss and misc.int-property again).