Re: The GPL is toast in Hamburg (was: German-GPL victorious in Frankfurt

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The GPL is toast in Hamburg (was: German-GPL victorious in Frankfurt district court)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:19:41 +0100

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
> > > Can you explain your email in English?
> >
> > That pdf is not an email. Or what do you mean?
>
> Your email made no sense to me.  I guess that's because half of it email was
> in German and I can't read German.  (I just quoted the URL to provide a
> reference to the email I was talking about.)

Well, apart from reference (which can be found in the "References:"
header to your message), the URL is actually

http://google.com/group/misc.int-property/msg/5c0d802aa75eccd8

(so that you can be a bit more specific next time).

> Whatever question you were trying to ask, or whatever topic you were
> soliciting opinions on, could you explain it in a way that people who don't
> speak German can understand?

I'll try. But slowly, okay?

Hey freedom fighter Ciaran, do you know what "first sale" is about?

Please reply on usenet (I'm posting this to gnu.misc.discuss and
misc.int-property again) not to GNU mailing <-> gnu.misc.discuss
usenet gateway. It's not that hard. Even GNUtian dak can do it.