What we can do (those who believe in freedom)? (was: Eben...)

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: What we can do (those who believe in freedom)? (was: Eben...)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:30:08 +0100

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/node/1851

------
What we can do, those who believe in freedom, those who use GNU/Linux,
or those who everywhere who believe in free markets and reject gangsters
and thugs and the destruction such people do to society? First and
foremost we must stand together in solidarity and not let the enemies of
freedom succeed in their game of divide and conquer. If Novell has
violated the letter of the GPL as well as its spirit, those of us who
maintain packages that are distributed today as part of SuSE/Novell
GNU/Linux must exercise our option to issue cease and desist orders.
When dealing with a dog with rabies, even if once a loved family pet, it
is best to put such an animal down before it also has the opportunity to
infect others. As for thugs like Microsoft, they must be treated as the
cancer to business and society that they are.
Copyright information

This blog entry is (C) Copyright, David Sugar, 2004-2006. Unless a
different license is specified in the entry's body, the following
license applies: "Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire
article is permitted in any medium without royalty provided this notice
is preserved and appropriate attribution information (author, original
site, original URL) is included". ------