Re: gpl licensing

From: David Golden
Subject: Re: gpl licensing
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:26:04 +0000

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> Extremely limited. In fact I don't remember many more gun-nuts than

"gun nut" appears to be being taken literally rather than the
tongue-in-cheek associated-with-american-libertarianism sense I
intended and you're  (and possibly John, though he wasn't specific)
just getting hung up on it.

(FWIW though, I would actually support a right to keep and bear arms
though I don't have it in the country I'm in. Also, the
_label_ "libertarian" isn't used much here, that's mostly an american
thing to get around the  bizarre corruption of "liberal" in
american-english)