NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 12 December 2006 NYU Free Culture Club General Meetin

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 12 December 2006 NYU Free Culture Club General Meeting
Date: 11 Dec 2006 23:41:14 -0500

  what="official NYU Free Culture Club announcement">

 Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:28:20 -0500
 Subject: [free-culture] FC Meeting on 12/12/06
 To: "Free Culture @ NYU's list serv" <free-culture@forums.nyu.edu>
 From: "Inga Chernyak" <inga@nyu.edu>

 Hello FC affecionados,

 I know it has been a while, but this time of the year gets hectic.  I hope
 you're all handling finals time with a minimum of sobbing and shaking.

 The next meeting of Free Culture (and incidentally, the last for this
 semester) will be NEXT TUESDAY on December 12th, at 8:00pm on the 7th
 floor of the Kimmel Building.  I really encourage anyone who can make it
 to come out; we will be finalizing projects for Spring (concert(s),
 lectures, acts of civil disobedience), and making concrete plans for our
 2nd annual CC art show (which happens right when we return in January).
 There will be a lot do do, but rest assured, we will do it.

 Remember, you'll have all of Thursday to study. Come to this meeting.
 Seriously. Come.

 Tuesday 12/12/06, Kimmel 7th floor. 8:00PM.
 There might be hard candy!

 Yours,
 Inga

Distributed poC TINC: