Re: [help] You opinion on an project idea for the Google Summer of Code

From: jonathan le vigouroux
Subject: Re: [help] You opinion on an project idea for the Google Summer of Code 2007
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:54:35 +0100

Hi.

I don't get it. What is the matter? I'm here because I need help, and the lonely two answers I get is someone reproaching me to have said Linux instead of GNU/Linux (of course that person never said Windows instead of Microsoft Windows) and the other one just basically deleted my mail for two falses facts I apparently said without explaining anything.

I have to ask, what's going on here?

--
Toxix