NYC LOCAL: Monday 19 March 2007 NYU InfoLaw: Eben Moglen on the Empire a

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Monday 19 March 2007 NYU InfoLaw: Eben Moglen on the Empire and the iPhone and the Commons
Date: 19 Mar 2007 01:35:31 -0400

  what="official NYU Free Culture Club and Information Law Institute Student
Association announcements and more">

 Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:00:47 -0400
 From: "Fred Benenson" <frederick@nyu.edu>
 To: "Free Culture @ NYU's list serv" <free-culture@forums.nyu.edu>
 Subject: [free-culture] Eben Moglen @ NYU, March 19; Richard Stallman @ NYU,
March 21st; Ray Beckerman @ NYU, March 22nd

 Free Culture @ NYU,

   One more event for this week! We're very lucky to have Eben
 Moglen come speak to the Information Law Institute Student
 Association (our law school brethren). Eben's an incredible
 speaker and one of the most enthralling and enduring voices in
 the free software and free culture world, so if you haven't heard
 him speak, you should definitely attend. See below for the
 relevant information about the event: