Re: Does it do that?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Does it do that?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:53:32 +0200 (CEST)

   >    What if you want to make a huge amount of money to use for _good_,
   >    world-benefitting purposes?
   >
   > What if I enslave millions of people so I can have them work on
   > solving the issues of poverty, our energy needs, polution?  The
   > question is meaningless since the `what if' bit is to big.

   So then how do you solve said issues?

If I knew how, they I would have solved it.

   But is there any way to make said money *without* software AND with
   a LOW starting capital? I mean, I can't just go off and start a car
   company unless I'm pretty darned wealthy to start with. I'd need
   manufacturing plants, etc.

When Ford started building cars, there were no manufacturing plants.
People still build cars by hand as well.

   Can I go off and start my own renewable energy company even though
   I have nowhere near the cash to build even the smallest of
   manufacturing plants?

You have to start somewhere.