Re: Did I finally figure out the rationale?

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: Did I finally figure out the rationale?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:18:40 +0100

Seg, 2007-05-28 às 12:05 -0700, mike3 escreveu:
> Any response?
>
> Please respond, I'd really like to know if I've finally gotten this
> understood.

I already said in another email that I think you're starting to get it.

However, the way you write is so convoluted that it is hard for me to
"certify", with my knowledge which is quite far from Stallman's, whether
you did or not in what would seem to me a conclusive form.

Maybe if you try to express your self one doubt at a time and in as
simple a form as possible?

Thanks,Rui

+ So let's do it...?