NYC LOCAL: Saturday 22 September 2007 One Web Day: Noon Classes, 3:00 pm

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Saturday 22 September 2007 One Web Day: Noon Classes, 3:00 pm Gathering in Washington Square Park, and Evening Party
Date: 19 Sep 2007 12:12:51 -0400

  what="official One Web Day announcement"
  main-issue="Net Neutrality"
  where-New-York-City-information="down the page some"
  more="New York City Council Broadband Committee:
        http://nycbroadband.blogspot.com
        The Internet Society, New York Chapter:
        http://www.isoc-ny.org
        news about the Net:
        http://breitbart.wordpress.com";
  edits="several to replace odd characters">