Re: Help to pick a license for my free source code project

From: mike3
Subject: Re: Help to pick a license for my free source code project
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:11:48 -0700

On Oct 16, 11:12 am, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <r...@1407.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 12:17:52PM -0400, rjack wrote:
<snip>
> You lie about the GNU GPL. About law I don't know, but once you're a
> liar, one never really trusts your word...

Does that mean that if I were to be different from the
other people here and trust his word or even
seriously consider it for *rational examination*, _I_ am
in the wrong too? If so, does this mean I have to make
accusations of "liar" even if I don't believe it is all true?
(Explanation: I do not like to judge people's intent. He
could simply be misguided. "Liar" implies deliberate
intent to decieve, and since I am not him, and you are
not him, neither of us are capable of making that
judgment. Only he knows that. The only thing we can
respond to his the argument he brings forth. It is wrong,
sure, but that says nothing about his intent.)