Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: Bruce Lewis
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: 07 Dec 2007 23:00:15 -0500

> Plaintiffs hereby dismiss this action against defendants
> without prejudice and without costs to any party.

This just means no court costs.  The settlement agreement included "an
undisclosed financial settlement."

http://www.linux.com/feature/120629

The GPL's track record has been and continues to be 100% enforceable.

(I mention this to benefit third parties; I don't harbor any hope that
Terekhov will cease trolling.)