Re: GNU/Linux Naming

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Naming
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 21:51:49 +0000

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 01:00:48PM -0800, mike3 wrote:
> So you want me to hate GNU? I don't have a grudge against
> GNU. Why not just provide the answer to my question?

You guys need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.

mike3, seriously, stop asking and start using your own mind to work
out the answers. You have repeatedly asked the same question, over and
over and over. There /is no answer/ other than what you have already
been told.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman