Re: GNU/Linux Naming

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Naming
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:15:56 +0100 (CET)

   >One does not call BSD using Mach for Mach, one calls it BSD.

   I'm not sure what you mean by "for Mach", but if you mean "one
   doesn't call it Mach" then you're mistaken.  I have often heard
   people refer to it that way, and I can't recall ever hearing them
   refer to it as BSD.

Would be the first time I have heard it, and I have been mucking about
with Mach for quite sometime now.  Then again, people insist that
tomatos are vegetables, and not fruits so I am not really suprised.