Re: GPL Question

From: rjack
Subject: Re: GPL Question
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:17:22 -0500

Noah Slater wrote:
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 06:17:03PM +0000, Ryan wrote:
Ummm, anyone want to address my question?

From what I can tell, this list was set up specifically as a honey pot
for trollers.
If you want real help I would recommend joing #gnu on freenode.net.

From what I can tell, this list was set up specifically as a honey pot
for trollers.

The posts to this list are easily screened using a killfilter. These newsreader killfilters screen mask posts from "trolls". Some trolls quickly learn what buttons to push in order to induce anguished emotional responses (troll food). If you really want a troll-free World, roll up your keyboard and go buy a dog -- or in the alternative use a client killfilter.

Respectfully,
rjack

--- "Although the United States Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ยงยง 101- 1332,
grants exclusive jurisdiction for infringement claims to the federal
courts, those courts construe copyrights as contracts and turn to the
relevant state law to interpret them."; Automation by Design, Inc. v.
Raybestos Products Co., 463 F.3d 749, (United States Court of Appeals
for the Seventh Circuit 2006) ---