Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:13:49 -0500

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

> jadamson@partners.org (Joel J. Adamson) writes:
>
>> Ignoramus5311 <ignoramus5311@NOSPAM.5311.invalid> writes:
>>
>>> he is my hero from late childhood
>>>
>>> what OS is he using?
>>
>> I'm putting my money on GNU.
>
> Sure.  The question is just on which kernel, and whether he uses a
> distribution to make things easier.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but seeing as how he led the
development of an operating system, I thought it was a pretty funny
question.  I knew the OP was after something more specific, unless he's
the sort of person who thinks Firefox is a free operating system.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician