gnustep status?

From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: gnustep status?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:54:21 +0100

I'm under the impression not much is done any longer in that area. Is
that a wrong impression? Just an example, bugs reported 2 years ago
not even have got assigned. ProjectCenter can not be used for even
building a simple application. The wiki seems not be get updated to at
least some "reasonable amount" Just look at:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Creating_A_Simple_GSWeb_Application

It's complete useless and was not update withing a year.

GDL2 dates back to 14. September 2006 and well I could go on.

Has nobody interest in this nice Objective-C language?

Regards
Friedrich

--
Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.