Re: "My dad is a pirate."

From: jellybean stonerfish
Subject: Re: "My dad is a pirate."
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:24:58 GMT

Ingoramus21499 wrote:

> Should I tell him that "your dad is a pirate" or not? Would it hurt
> him to know that his dad is a pirate?
>
> He is already aware that I get his movies at "Pirate Bay".
>
> My own answer is that I should tell him, and that he should know, but
> I wanted to hear what you think.
>
> Thank you!

Should I tell my son I smoke pot?  Oh never mind, he smelled it on me and
already knows.

The point is your son already knows.  As he develops an understanding of
theft, he will learn from your examples.  Only you can decide if what you
are doing is right.  Perhaps could of course forgo the watching of these
movies?

stonerfish