to get a free CD for ubuntu-gcc, and XDarwin version 3

From: hsiung hseng lee
Subject: to get a free CD for ubuntu-gcc, and XDarwin version 3
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:49:37 -0500

I have OS with Red Hat for Linux 8.0. I am looking to install
ubuntu-gcc into my new Pc.  Where will I find a free software source
with CD   (because I don't have Internet yet) ?   Also, my second
request is where will I find a free software for XDarwin version 3 on my
Macintosh to run Matlab. When I install Matlab, I have error message
due to my Orobor OsX v 0.8 preview versin 2 instead of needed/required
version 3   Thanks!

Shawn Lee