NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 19 February 2008 Meeting of The Internet Society of N

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 19 February 2008 Meeting of The Internet Society of New York
Date: 18 Feb 2008 22:52:21 -0500

  what="official ISOC-NY announcement">

 Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:17:58 -0500
 To: announce@isoc-ny.org
 From: ISOC-NY announcements <announce@isoc-ny.org>
 Subject: [isoc-ny] Internet Society of NY Meeting at New Time and Location

 The first Internet Society of New York meeting of the year will be held
 on Tuesday, (NOT Thursday February 21 as stated in a previous
 announcement) February 19 from 7-9 pm at a new location:

 NYU Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
 251 Mercer Street (SW corner of West 4th)
 Room 317 (Third Floor)
 Use the entrance on the West side since construction blocks the Mercer
 Street entrance.

 Our meetings are free and open to the public.

 Agenda:

 Elections
 Collaborative projects with DC chapter
 ISXubuntu Linux project
 Videoconferencing events

 We're still looking for people interested in Internet governance issues
 to act as liaisons with ICANN's Noncommercial Users Constituency (NCUC)
 and we also have open positions on our Board -- if interested, please
 come by!

 --
 David Solomonoff
 President