Document Freedom Day: March 26th ok for list? Yes or no

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Document Freedom Day: March 26th ok for list? Yes or no
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:58:13 +0000

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@mouse-potato.com> writes:
> Is there any particular reason for all that FUD here, rather than in a
> group where it would be on topic?

Sorry about all that FUD.  So, would it be okay for me to announce Docment
Freedom Day here?

So that you can evaluate it and give me a yes or no answer, I suppose I
should point you to the website:

                           Document Freedom Day!
                        http://documentfreedom.org/

Did I mention that the day is March 26th?  Just FYI.  I hope this doesn't
make anyone fearful, uncertain, or doubtful about anything.

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan (+32 477 36 44 19) \ Support Free Software and GNU/Linux
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \     Join FSFE's Fellowship: