Re: Releasing a proprietary program under the GPL

From: sctkell
Subject: Re: Releasing a proprietary program under the GPL
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

Ahhh... the answer to my own question is that Proprietary Program P
can link with non-free Library L and use free library G only if it's
okay with the copyright holders of G to link with non-free library L.
[1]  That makes sense.  Sorry for asking a FAQ!

[1] http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html#FSWithNFLibs