NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 June 2008 Two Separate Meetings: Lisp NYC and Pyth

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 June 2008 Two Separate Meetings: Lisp NYC and Python NYLUG
Date: 9 Jun 2008 21:32:28 -0400

There will be two separate meetings on Tuesday 10 June 2008.
Lisp NYC will meet and so will Python NYLUG.  Note that these
meetings are regular.  Lisp NYC meets the second Tuesday of the
month, and Python NYLUG meets every other Tuesday.

http://lispnyc.org
http://nylug.org

Below are the two official notices.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org

  what="two official announcements, Lisp NYC and Python NYLUG">