Re: CAFC took JMRI case under advisement

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: CAFC took JMRI case under advisement
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:49:01 +0200

Post-argument briefs:

http://jmri.net/k/docket/cafc-pi-1/39.pdf
(JMRI's post-argument "citation of supplemental authority")

http://jmri.net/k/docket/cafc-pi-1/40.pdf
(Amici's "response")

http://jmri.net/k/docket/cafc-pi-1/41.pdf
(Katzer's response)

I'm shocked by Amici's citation of Nimmer on Copyright talking about
"appropriate contractual provisions" and "appropriate contract
construction"... What!? I thought that licenses are not contracts in
"free as in free speech" world.

LOL.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)