Re: When is a GPL program which runs in a web site 'conveyed'?

From: rjack
Subject: Re: When is a GPL program which runs in a web site 'conveyed'?
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:59:40 -0400

David Kastrup wrote:

Hyman Rosen wrote:

[...]

Forget it, Hyman.  You've thrown Terekhov into quote mode.  He'll just
respond by citing increasingly erratically selected texts at you,
followed by "LOL" and similar pieces of wisdom.  It's his standard way
of being out of wits.  Somewhat annoying, but what do you expect?

Forget it Hmyan!

The United States Supreme Court along with Federal Courts of Appeals and those pesky District Courts haven't the slightest idea what they're talking about.

Just ignore their holdings and make up your own law.

It's much more satisfying.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." -- John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770