Re: Attorney fees

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Attorney fees
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:13:14 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Are you really that stupid, Hyman?
>
> Yes.
>
> > are you going to sue me under the contract law or trespass law?
>
> In New York City, I purchase a monthly unlimited-use MetroCard
> for riding on buses and subways. If the police observe me selling
> card swipes to other people, they will arrest me and take me away
> in handcuffs.

I gather that New York City has handed you a one month (limited) permit
to ride on buses and subways (with length and time of your rides
unlimited within New York City). This certificate is NOT a property
right. It's a state permit. In contrast, the copyright law establishies
property right -- transferable, licensable, etc.

Yes, you are really stupid.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.