Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: rjack
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:52:26 -0400

Hyman Rosen wrote:

The proof will be, once the case is over, whether the defendants properly
make available the sources of the GPLed software that they are distributing.
That most likely will be the case, because quoting from the complaint:

Each time the SFLC has filed a suit, GPL'd source code has appeared. This
correlation proves your hypothesis Hymen.

Every day an SFLC suit was filed, little children died in the Sudan. This
correlation proves the SFLC is killing little children.

Sincerely,
Rjack

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or
the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-- John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre
Trials,' December 1770