Re: Circumventing the GPL

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Circumventing the GPL
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:19:58 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
That's verifiably not true.

It's certainly verifiable. Go to each SFLC filing, find
the website of the company they sued, and see if there
is a place from which to obtain sources (substituting
ActionTec for Verizon, before you say anything).

I don't have a burning need to do this, so I'll keep on
saying that they got what they wanted, you can keep saying
that they didn't, and maybe some enterprising person will
be inspired to do the work.