Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:57:01 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Here's breaking news: "invalid" means that your invalid *demands*
>  > (not permissions) are void, and the rest is just fine.
>
> In your dreams.

Care to elaborate, Hyman? Suppose...

Example: (A contract)

"I (Hyman Rosen) hereby rent my apartment to YOU (Alexander Terekhov)
under condition that YOU (Alexander Terekhov) will build a heroin
factory in it and pay me (Hyman Rosen) 10% of your profits".

I (Alexander Terekhov) accept your offer and then breach the contract.

What's next, Hyman?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)