Re: The GPL dream is finally over!

From: Andrew Halliwell
Subject: Re: The GPL dream is finally over!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:18:16 +0100

Rjack <me@there.com> wrote:
> Context eh?
>
> I posted a link to the complete decision and you replied to my post, so
> you would have access to the court's decision.

What did that decision have to do with the GPL?
It was a completely different license. All that was required in that license
was attribution (which they had failed to comply with)

If it's the decision I'm thinking of anyway.
--
|   spike1@freenet.co.uk   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |