Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:02:15 -0500

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
Do you think the FSF would refuse to get a better world if it can't get

It can't get what, exactly? Spell it out in precise terms (what you
called "perfect world"). And who is the FSF? I associate this "charity"
with RMS. RMS' "better world" leads to extinction:

----
"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house, a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have to spend all your time making money to pay for them." ----

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)

Alexander, you ever see a picture of RMS?

http://linux.ues.edu.sv/servidor/maracosas/bruno2d/richard-stallman.jpg

I doubt that any female of our species would consent to an intimate relationship.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)