Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: softwarefreedom.org and busybox fellows 'win' DEFAULT JUDGMENT
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:08:15 -0400

Rjack wrote:
WTF does JMRI and the Artistic License have to do with Bell Micro
and the GPL?

Free software license upheld, violation is copyright infringement,
yada yada yada.

Anyway, I find it hard to believe that someone who doesn't show up
in court is going to file an appeal later. We'll see. Meanwhile,
all hail the SFLC for another glorious victory :-)