Re: Freedom. . . the GPL benefit

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Freedom. . . the GPL benefit
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:02:18 -0500

7 wrote:
Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

"So

"So over the weekend I began to think about the GPL and my general love for it. For a license that is touted as 'free', it certainly does feel that way. As a libertarian, I've often found myself baffled by the leftist stance that proprietory has to be enforced with overwhelming regulation, and to me, the GPL is one of the best examples against such repression. Proprietory is viral nature and causes 320 million infected PCs worldwide which is neither business nor government friendly, and its proliferation places a great strain on WINDUMMIES ability to quickly and freely incorporate quality software into highly complex and disparate systems. . . "

http://www.tbradford.org/2008/09/I_love_baldie_balmer.html

Sincerely,
jack :)

Whine. Sniff. WAAAA!  (Loud sound of thumb being sucked).

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

         Have a nice day Mr. 7!
      _                         _