Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Is the GPL all encompassing?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:20:41 -0500

7 wrote:
Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Rjack
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

And if you must repeatedly spout your case law fragments, at least have
the courtesy to include a public link, e.g.:

  http://www.altlaw.org/v1/cases/1140974
I'm glad that under my tutelage you are learning to use Google
to supply any needed context for yourself. If you continue to
listen to my advice

Eh? Advise? I thought you were a complete spliffing idiot!
Did I miss something?

you may become a *real* analytical thinker.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

Fool! Just what substances are you abusing?

Good work Rahul!

Sincerely,
Rjack :)

Great *ad hominems* 7. Really clever.

Do you have anything substantive to add?

Sincerely,
Rjack :)