Re: GPL propaganda

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: GPL propaganda
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:51:23 -0500

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

[ more anti-GPL blather, under yet another subject heading ]

Rjack, I notice that as soon as you lose the argument under one subject
heading, you restart it with a new subject heading.  Do you really think
that by repeating the same thing, you will get a different result?

What argument is that Rahul? That a copyright license is a contract?

If I "lost" who were the judges? The sound of one hand clapping
is not very impressive Rahul.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)