Re: GPL propaganda

From: JEDIDIAH
Subject: Re: GPL propaganda
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:55:31 -0500

On 2008-09-26, Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
> Rahul Dhesi wrote:
>> Rjack <user@example.net> writes:
>>
>> [ more anti-GPL blather, under yet another subject heading ]
>>
>> Rjack, I notice that as soon as you lose the argument under one subject
>> heading, you restart it with a new subject heading.  Do you really think
>> that by repeating the same thing, you will get a different result?
>
> What argument is that Rahul? That a copyright license is a contract?

    It doesn't matter what you call it. It's the only thing that gives
you authorization to re-distribute the work.

[deletia]

--

It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

        In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
        been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \

                http://www.usenet.com