Re: GPL propaganda

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL propaganda
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 03:03:33 -0400

   2) Do care about GPL advocates stealing other people's exclusive
   rights with an illegal copyright license.

You care strongly that we do not use other peoples exclusive rights,
but you do not care about our exclusive rights.  If the GPL is a
illegal copyright license, then it is still our exclusive right to
dictate what you can do with the program.

So maybe the GPL is not enforcable, if it isn't, then anyone
distributing GPL sofware is commiting copyright infringement; or to
put it in your words: non-free software "advocates sealing other
peoples exclusive rights'.