autoconf

From: Ruben
Subject: autoconf
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:37:40 -0400

Where is the best news group to discuss autoconf

I have to tip my hat to the GNU developers becaause autoconf seems like an
animal, impossible to learn.

Between M4, C Marcos, GDB, C++, C- and GTK/Gnome, its a huge mindshare to
work with, and then throw in VIM macros and/EMACS, you need to be a
guinius to make any contribtuions today to anything GNU

i'm going back to my sendmail configuration files ;)

Ruben

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium